Tuesday, December 21, 2010

YOU WON'T GET PREGNANT."



I slumped over, in relief and guilt. Maybe some part of me hoped that I had been pregnant and would have to explain to Dan what I had done. At least that would probably assuage my guilty feelings. Now I would have to just live with what I had done.


"I think you should leave," I stated flatly.


"Jill, don't be mad," he pleaded.


"Just go," I said without turning around. I could hear the sounds of clothing rustling and knew he was doing as I had asked.


"I just wanted you to know..."


"Good bye," I cut him off.


"Thank you," he finished lamely.


I heard the front door close downstairs and watched as the tears dropped into the sink. I climbed into the shower and made it as hot as I could without searing my skin and scrubbed my body with my loofah. It didn't matter, I couldn't get rid of the sin I had just committed. I didn't need a scarlet letter, I knew it would be visible to everyone I had ever known.


Funny thing, though, as I scrubbed across my breasts, they were tender, but still felt good. I tried to ignore the feeling, just attributing it to the afterglow. But as I came across my pussy, I jumped as I brushed across my sensitive clit. Closing my eyes, I still couldn't get the feeling of Rick's powerful rod drilling into my juicy well. Just for a moment, I allowed my fingers to linger between my legs. It felt so good. I wanted more.


I knew that I had to get this whole experience behind me. I had to tell Dan. It was the only thing I could do. If he could forgive me for this one infidelity, maybe I could get back on with my life and everything would return to normal. I just had to get the idea of this deep penetration out of my mind and forever resign myself to my husband's inadequate size.


I stepped out of the shower and dried off. Almost mechanically, I grabbed my bathrobe and wrapped it around me like a warm hug. I knew what I had to do. I picked up my cell phone and dialed the number. It rang once. Twice.


On the third ring, the voice on the other end said, "Hello?"


"Rick...how long are you going to be in town?"


No comments:

Post a Comment