Wednesday, December 29, 2010

THE MOTOR IS RATED AT FIVE HORSEPOWER...



"The stroke length is adjustable from two to seven inches and the stroke speed is also adjustable. It can be set from zero to two hundred and forty strokes per minute. The brochure doesn't say how long the machine can last in continuous operation, but maybe we will be able to find that out before we are done."


While I was giving my little spiel Steve had been ranting:


"Let me up mother fucker. I'll kill you god damn it; when I get loose I'll kill you."


I laughed and said, "You sure are a noisy asshole. I guess I'll just have to shut you up."


I took a ball gag out of the bag on the floor and it took me a minute or so to force it into his mouth, but I got it done. Then I pulled the fucking machine up tight against his ass, adjusted the stroke arm until the dildo tipped end was at Steve's asshole and then I lubed the dildo.




"Here's how it felt Steve. Feel the same thing I felt when you and your asshole buddies fucked over me."


I pushed the machine and slid the plastic cock it's full length into Steve's ass. He arched up off the stand and I turned the machine on.


"I'm starting you out at ten strokes a minute Steve and as soon as you get used to it I'll speed it up to give you a really good fucking."


He was moaning and tears were running down his cheeks and I thought back to what he and his friends had done to me and I bent and whispered in his ear, "Suffer you bastard, suffer."


I turned to Angie who was staring at me as if she couldn't believe what she was seeing. I smiled at her and said, "Paybacks are a bitch Angie. My plan is to turn these machines on and walk away. I might come back in two or three days to see if the machines are still running or then again I might not. It would be interesting to see what kind of shape you and Steve are in by then. Remember saying you wanted to see what it was like being fucked for hours and hours? Now you can see what it is like to be fucked for days and days. In fact, the term ‘fucked to death' comes to mind."


I reached over and turned the dial on Steve's machine until it read fifty strokes per minute and watched his eyes bulge and sweat roll off his forehead. "Why don't you tell Steve what you told me Angie? Why don't you tell him to relax and enjoy it? Look at him Angie, look at how much fun he is having. Doesn't hardly seem fair him having all the fun. Let's get you started too."


I moved the machine up behind her and lubed up the dildo. I aligned the stroke arm and pushed it up against her cunt.


"Tell you what Angie. I'll give you one chance, just one, to avoid what is happening to Steve. I want to know where those pictures are that you took of me the other night."


"Please Rob, please baby, don't do this to me."


"The pictures Angie. All of them; copies, backups, all of them. Tell me Angie, or join Steve in a fucking nightmare."


She was sobbing, but wouldn't say anything so I said, "Okay Angie, your choice" and I pushed the machine and watched all seven inches of the dildo disappear into her cunt. She moaned and I turned the machine on, dialed in twenty strokes per minute and then walked back upstairs.


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


I spent an hour prowling through Steve's house and in his den I found a rack of videotapes. They all had labels on then and I found four that said "Angie." I put one in his VCR and found that it was a tape of Steve and his friend's gang banging my wife. I fast forwarded through the tape and found that it was six hours of Angie getting fucked. I did the same with the other three and found that the last one had taken place just yesterday. I left them where they were (after wiping my fingerprints off of them) and then I went back down to the basement. Steve didn't look too good and Angie was moaning rather loudly. She saw me coming down the stairs:


"Please Rob, please. Turn it off, please turn it off."


"Where are the pictures Angie?"


She didn't answer so I reached for the dial. "I'll just speed it up a little Angie. I really want you to experience your hours and hours of sexual bliss."


"No Rob, please no, don't do it."


"The pictures Angie?"


"In the basement.

No comments:

Post a Comment