Friday, December 24, 2010

HE SAID, "YOU'VE BEEN ON...



He sucked on my knee. I let out a yelp. "Stop, stop!"


"OK," he stopped.


"Hold me instead," I said, turning against his side, putting one leg across his thigh. In broad daylight, wrapped in each others' arms we taxied along the Ala Moana onto Kalakahua drive in Waikiki, past the Royal Hawaiian and Moana hotels, the only big hotels there, to our little love nest near Queen's Surf beach.


Once in the room, we took our time, unpacking, undressing, showering. There was not enough space to shower together. Will went first and lay naked on the bed waiting for me. I came out of the bathroom completely naked, hands by my sides, breasts and hips swaying, nipples hard, more russet than pink now, the trimmed tuft of my mound in plain sight. I leaped on the bed and into Will's arms. We lay there and talked.


"Do you like me?" I asked.


"Jesus, yes."


"Did you look me over for any blemishes caused by my sins?"


"I examined every square inch; there's not a mark on you."


"No big A on my forehead?"


"No, but I need to examine the lining of your vagina to check for trauma."


"I'm ready," I cooed, parting me knees wide and pulling his head toward my crotch. He took a close look at me, refreshing his memory. Slightly hooded clitoris, peeking out, outer cunt lips plump and smooth, inner ones pink and moist. He touched my clit with his tongue and I jumped. He laved my whole vulva with wet licks, as I pressed lightly on the back of his head, keeping his mouth firmly against me. He dove inside with his tongue, thrusting really deep. I began to moan. I could feel new wetness coming down but he kept going. In a minute, I came and he relented. He moved up and kissed me. I said, "I can taste my juice."


"How do you like it?"


"I do like it," I smiled. "I used to taste it when I was little, you know. I even like the smell."


He kissed me again and let his tongue loll in my mouth and I sucked on his tongue. He was hard, but still in no hurry. I asked, "Remember when we first kissed out on the farm six years ago? Did you imagine that we would ever kiss like this?"


"In my dreams I did. Harry didn't do anything like that, did he?"


"Of course not, honey. I've forgotten about Harry. I'm thinking about you. I've been thinking about you every minute for the last two weeks, seeing you already here, wanting you." I grasped his erection firmly but gently, "Wanting this inside me."


"I'm taking my time because I don't want this to be over," he explained.




"But why, dear? The sooner this is over, the sooner we'll be able to do it again."


"I know you're always ready."


"I am until I get raw. At the end of the last day we're here I want to be so raw I can barely walk."


"If you have been jerking off a lot, you might be in shape."


"By the way, I have been. I've been reading ‘A Rage to Live' by John O'Hara. They're something like us. It made me so hot I've done nothing but make love to myself lately."


"I've been doing the same from reading ‘Lady Chatterley's Lover.' You can buy it in Tokyo even though it's banned in the US. I brought a copy for you. It's my present."


"That's sweet, Baby," my eyes downcast. "The only thing I brought for you is me."


"Worth a million dollars!" he exulted and added, "I brought you some Chanel #5, too; it's cheap in Japan."


"God, that's what you brought me from Greenland five years ago! Thankyou, thankyou."


Soon we were joined.

No comments:

Post a Comment