Friday, December 17, 2010

I WATCHED HIS ROUNDED BUTTOCKS...



After looking in the bathroom and the spare room he went into our bedroom which was still unmade from the morning. He stopped just after the entrance and looked around then said, "Rough night?" I looked in the direction he was looking and saw my soiled underwear from yesterday and my vibrator lying on top of the dishevelled bed clothes.


I was horrified, how could I have been so stupid not to have cleared these things away before now. "Oh my God I'm so sorry." I said as my face burnt to a cinder with embarrassment. I cleared them from the bed and stuffed the things into a side cabinet drawer then looked at him through a sweaty red face. "Hey no problem, you do what you've got to do, who am I to judge."


"It's not something I use very often ..... He cut me short. "It's okay, you have no reason to explain or apologise, and I think it's kind of kinky anyway, good luck to you."


He walked out of the room leaving me with a large portion of egg on my very embarrassed face and a wet pussy as he walked downstairs then into the rear garden.


After 10 minutes or so he returned to the lounge and said, "Well I can do it but it's going to take about 3 weeks to a month to complete, there's a lot of work to be done and it will take long hours, it won't be cheap though but the choice is yours. Hello, Carol did you hear me?"




I suddenly realised I was staring at a rather large bulge in the front of his ragged jeans and thought if that was all cock he must look like a stallion when he has his clothes off. My pussy throbbed like hell as he talked me out of my dream like state.


"Oh er sorry Justin my mind was elsewhere so how much is this going to cost me?" We discussed costs and agreed terms and I told him I would ring him when I wanted him to start because I wanted it to be a surprise for my husband when he returned from his next business trip away.


He walked out of the front door; I closed it, ran up stairs, grabbed my vibrator out of the drawer then plunged it deep within my very wet hole cumming within seconds of it disappearing inside me.


I lay there panting and covered in sweat as the buzz of my friend still continued to excite me even though my cum trickled out past my lips to the sheets below. I slipped it out and dropped it onto the sheet as I tried to reason with myself as to why I had suddenly taken to using a vibrator after all of these years. It was something I hadn't used since Kevin and I had stopped playing sex games with each other years ago but here I was with it re-charged and now very gooey.


I re-showered and phoned Jane to tell her about Justin. "Are you going to fuck him?" She said excitedly, "No Jane I'm not, this will be strictly business so don't go thinking anything else okay?" "Alright but I think you're mad. If it was me I'd fuck him ‘till I couldn't walk straight then worry about it later but then again I'm not you am I?"


"No your not, I'm a happily married woman, well I'm married anyway but things will change after this you see." "Oh yeh I'm sure they will. Just keep me posted on how things are going okay?"


We said our goodbyes and I sat back in a chair and thought about what she had just said. What if the opportunity did arise for a quick fuck, would I have the courage to do it, would a good looking guy like Justin even consider fucking someone like me, I doubt it. I would just have to see what happens but in the meantime I must make sure I have enough batteries for my rigid friend upstairs.


The days came and went and Kevin was no more receptive to my advances than he was before so as far as sex goes I just gave up. Then all out of the blue he announces that he is going away to America for at least 3 weeks in two days time. It took me back a bit because I wasn't expecting it but I knew it was an ideal time for Justin to get stuck into the house.


The night before Kevin was due to leave I showered and put on a shear black negligee and a matching thong that hardly covered my landing strip never mind my pussy. I felt extremely horny and my juices were in full flow when I approached Kevin who was sitting in our reclining armchair.


I crept up along side of him and slowly swung my leg across his lap until he was face to face with my crotch area. "Well darling, do you like what you see?" I said in a husky voice, "Oh yes very nice." He replied in a matter of fact fashion.


Not to be deterred I said, "Give me your hand." He offered it to me and I took it then slid it down the front of my tiny thong until it met with the wetness of my pussy.

No comments:

Post a Comment