Monday, December 13, 2010

I KNEW THAT UNLESS SHE FELT LIKE...



Which, as it turns out, was just fine with me.


Anyone watching us have sex would have known that Raquel was the one in charge. In addition to being on top and doing the most active movement, she had my wrists pinned above my head with her hands and her head dipped down to mine while she pistoned up and down on me. It was, in many ways, the ultimate depiction of predator and prey, with Raquel dominant and having her way with a restrained, submissive me.


Pulling her head up, Raquel smiled down at me, her mouth lustfully open as she continued her wonderful work on my cock. I exhaled a large breath, surprised by the sudden break of our marathon tongue wrestling, smiling up at my deliciously deviant mistress's pleasure.


"Mmm, I like this," she crooned, sliding her chest up to my face. "You've got a whole lot to give, and I like that a lot. Why don't you feast on some of what I have to offer? Suck my tits like a good little boy."


And they were in my face before I knew it, pressed firmly against my cheeks, and I was melting into them with my tongue and my mouth as Raquel continued to fuck my captive dick mercilessly. Again I tried in vain to embrace Raquel's body, but her grip was as strong as ever, and I was restricted to whatever she gave me.


"No, Ken," she chided dirtily from somewhere above me. "You're doing what I want right now, little sex slave. And mommy wants you good and helpless while she has her way with you. Got it?"


I nodded underneath her, my face pressed into the generous curves of her chest.


"Good," she replied, "cause I think mommy's very close to lift-off."


Really? I couldn't help but be a little surprised at that, having expected she would bring me off at about the same time as she reached her climax this time around. I was getting closer—Raquel was really good at keeping me excited and engaged in bed, and she was throttling my manhood mercilessly—but the orgasm I'd received from her earlier oral ministrations was lending my cock a kind of "throbbing resistance" to a second orgasm that was definitely keeping me from reaching it now. We'd need at least one more round before I could come again.


No sooner than I'd thought this did her breathing and motions start to tighten, along with her grip on my wrists. I could feel fingers squeezing even harder against my trapped wrists as her breath caught erratically and her already wild thrusting became even more fierce in its grinding and ramming.


"Oh fuck here it is!" she whispered into my ear, squeezing the life out of me in several different ways. "I—I'm... ah! Oh! Yes!"


She continued grinding desperately against me between shivers, the mattress creaking beneath our bodies and the squelching of our intimate connection filling my ears as much the sensation of her expert honey pot traversed every part of my pleasure centers. I could feel another, more substantial gush of her womanly secretions against my shaft and crotch, and as her orgasm intensified even further, it became like a small warm river as her voice went higher.


"Oh, fuck, YES! Ken, you are so GOOD!"


The rest was lost as she pushed her face into mine for another tongue lock. Her breathing was heavy, the jaw movements were quivery, and instead of singing praises verbally she would groan and murmur at punctuated intervals as each wave of the climax washed over her. Her grip on me was as strong as ever, but as things started to die down I could feel her gradually loosening her holds. When she was done, she kissed me softly, releasing my wrists and propping herself up above me while I circled her supple waist with my arms.


"This is good," she said in a breathy murmur, her long dark hair tickling parts of my face. "Really good. But we've got to get back fairly... soon, doll."


I shook my head, grinning up at her as I ran a hand over one of her generous womanly globes. "That's what you get for getting me off earlier," I said. "Now you'll have to work me really good to get me to come anytime soon."


"Well, I do love a challenge," she giggled, tracing a finger over my lips. "Too bad you're not quite there yet."


I didn't even have time to absorb that comment before she laid her lips on me in another hot, forceful kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment