Monday, December 6, 2010

I TOLD HIM OF THE ACQUAINTANCE I HAD MADE, BUT HE WAS UNCONCERNED.



"I have nothing special to wear," I warned him.


"What you had on last night was perfect," he said.


"Oh, you mean nothing at all?"


He laughed. We finished our drinks while we dressed. I wore my beige sheath with spaghetti straps, with sandals. Left my wedding ring on. How depraved is that? He took me by the arm walking down the hall. I felt just like an Air Force Captain's wife but immediately remembered you might not want me any more.


The hotel had set up one of its convention halls for the occasion. There were less than 100 people there. You might know, my lunch partner immediately came over with her husband. They introduced themselves. Pat and Pat. Ha. I could feel my cheeks burning. Jason introduced us just the way he said he would, as casual as the cuntsman he is. We sat with our new friends. The dinner was OK-- lobster tails was the entree. After dinner, the dishes were cleared and the dancing began.


The male Pat immediately asked me to dance. Mostly jitterbug music with some South American tunes, and a few slow-dance tunes mixed in. He was a good dancer, didn't talk much, didn't try anything. Jason sat there talking to the other Pat, presumably putting the make on her. The male Pat alternated dancing with his wife and me. In between, we sipped brandy. Jason reminded me of those husbands in Tokyo you told me about. The ones that sat around all night while the bachelor officers danced with their wives, reclaimed them at the end of the evening, took them home and fucked them.


When Pat and I made a trip to the ladies' room, she said, "By the way, my husband has the hots for you."


I was startled. "He didn't show it," I said.


"Maybe not, but I can tell."


"Are you angry?" I asked.


"Not at all. I'm used to it."


After the dancing ended, we walked to our rooms together and said our goodnights. So much for Pat's having the hots for me, I thought. Pat and Pat were only a few doors away. Once in our room I told Jason I felt like a swim. He did, too. We put on our suits and went in. Like the night before, the main lights were out. The reflections of the night lights bobbed on the dark water. While splashing around, we noticed someone else in the water at the far end of the pool. It was Pat and Pat. We began talking. Pretty soon the female Pat said, "We're skinny-dipping."


You know me, Darling. That's all I needed to hear. I slipped my suit off and threw it on the deck. "I am, too," I said.


I swam in a circle around Jason. I felt to see if he had taken off his suit. He hadn't. The male Pat said, "That's a good-looking stroke. I'll race you to the other end."


We raced. I won. From where we were we couldn't see Jason or the other Pat. We could hear them talking and our own breathing. "You let me win," I said. "No I didn't," he answered. "I had a handicap. Give me your hand."


He shocked me by what he did. He took my hand and put it down between his legs. He was hard as a rock. I didn't say anything but I didn't pull away either. He came up closer to me, putting his hand in the small of my back, pressing me to him. "You're so lovely I've been enchanted all evening. I really want you. I want to slide into you right here, quickly. Right now. I've got to have you."


His hand probed and he found me. When he realized I was shaved, he said, "Oh God, how sexy."


Yes, I lifted up my knees to help and I kept my hand on him. I knew he couldn't get it in without my guiding. When it slipped in, he said, "Oh Jesus, I can't tell you how good that feels!"


My knees were high now. He put his hands on my ass, cradling it, and pumped rapidly. I had him around the neck now, holding him and screwing him back. A few seconds was all it took. We muffled our gasps. It did feel good. I want to say it didn't but it did. So fast, so exquisite.


From across the pool, Mrs. Pat shouted, "What's going on over there?"


Her husband answered, "Getting ready to race back." Under his breath to me, "Wow, that's the definition of a quickie!" I laughed.

No comments:

Post a Comment