Saturday, October 30, 2010

THIS WAS A REVENGE OF SORTS, NO?"

Lesbian warriors fucking in horde





flashvars="autostart=false"
pluginspage="http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="344" width="434" />


This was a revenge of sorts, no?"


Despite myself, I had to smile. "You bastard!" He joined me and after a minute, we were howling with laughter.


"Yes?" Colin propped his heavy body on an elbow and looked at me from up close.


"Yes." I whispered and realized I was ready to cry. I would have cried if it were anybody but Colin next to me. I wouldn't give him the satisfaction of seeing me in such as a vulnerable state.


"Does he know about this?" he asked, raising his eyebrows in a way that made me feel like he was really interested in my answers. Of course, I wasn't quite that stupid.


"No."


"I thought not."


I closed my eyes. My stomach was cramping up and I wanted to go to the bathroom and clean myself up, but was too intimidated by the men in the other room.


"Why don't we make it a true revenge, then?" asked Colin and the first inclination of what he was going to say dawned on me. "How about the boys?" he said and nodded towards the door. "You want to be sweet to them, too?"


I was too stunned for words. He didn't really expect me to fuck all of them!


"We'd pay you, baby. We'd pay you good."


"I told you I'm not a hooker!" I said and slapped his shoulder. I was ready to get up, get dressed and leave, other men present or not.


"No, no..." Colin's swollen fingers dug into my chest. "It's not about hooking, you see. It's about revenge, and well... like, I don't know... like, punishment?"


The hair on the back of my neck stood up. How did he know what this was about? It was creepy. I couldn't think straight and realize that there's probably a lot of women out there messing around with men they wouldn't give a second glance to otherwise, but for the revenge and punishment.


"You go with the others and we'll pay you. That way..." he put his hand over my mouth before I could protest. "That way, you get your revenge and a little compensation, too. Perfect!"


To my utter horror, I actually weighed his words for a minute. Could I really go through with it?


"No more ass fucking, though." I said quickly, realizing I had just consented.


"Ha! Ha!" he roared. "Whatever you want."


Colin's body was slick with perspiration and more than ever I felt disgusted by him.


"If you're really good, baby, I'll work on you again, later."


"What did I just say?" I asked annoyed.


"No, no. Not like that." I was utterly surprised when he leaned forward and loudly smacked me on the mouth. I felt no disgust, nor pleasure. It was a friendly moment that didn't mean anything more than that. Colin's hand slid down my body and pushed my legs apart. I opened them up willingly. "We'll do this again." he said and pushed his sausage fingers inside my wet pussy. As if to emphasize his words, he pumped them in and out a few times playfully, not even attempting to find the little spot that made me tremble in ecstasy not too long ago.


"Why don't you put on that robe over there and go clean yourself up." he pulled his fingers out of me and pointed to the closet door which I hadn't noticed before. "I've a pack of condoms in the nightstand and anything else you think you might need."


"I thought about the condoms too late." I said, worrying.


"Yeah, I know. Me, too. You kind of got to me, you know." He said and I could tell he was lying. He didn't forget, nor did I get to him. He just didn't use them.


"Come on, then." He said and got out of bed. "I'll talk to the boys. Don't worry, they won't embarrass you."


I waited for Colin to put on his clothes and shuffle his big body out of the room and then got out of the bed, carefully looking around, admiring his good taste in d?cor anew. I slipped out of the room and down the small hallway into the bathroom. I took my time in the shower, generously leathering my body with a fruit smelling shower gel, scrubbing my skin with the rough sponge. I felt good.


As much as I would have to feel like the scum of the earth cheating on my husband, and with more than one guy at that, I felt wonderful. Colin was right. This would be a good revenge and a true punishment to my naughty self.


I dried myself off, brushed my hair, washed my face and tightly wrapped myself in an oversized robe.

No comments:

Post a Comment