Tuesday, October 26, 2010

SHE TILTED HER HEAD BACK STROKING FURIOUSLY TO COAX THE CUM FROM MY BALLS

Hot big tit latina milf fucking










She tilted her head back stroking furiously to coax the cum from my balls. I had her now I thought. I held her hair tightly in my grip to keep her in my aim as my first shot landed on her face. The cum streamed from my cock covering her form chin to her forehead. One more shot covered her eye. Then I pulled her back as she continued to pump my cock I shot twice more onto her tits. I released her head and leaned back against the back of the sofa to admire my wife covered in cum. "Mmm, you look so good covered in cum Lori," I sighed my energy somewhat drained. "Can I clean up now?" Lori requested. "Yes Dear," I returned. Lori started to get up. "No don't get up. There is no need to waste all that cum. Lick it form your boobs for me sweetie," I instructed knowing that Lori had recently acquired a taste for cum, but didn't like to be sprayed with it. I watched as she somewhat reluctantly whipped her face licking her fingers clean before pulling a tit to her mouth to suck my cum off of it. My cock was re-energized from the site of my wife licking cum from her tits. I began to slowly stroke my dick saying, "Don't swallow. Get up and come to me Dear." Lori rose, walked over to me her mouth hanging open full of cum. I took her head in my hands, pulled her close and kissed her hard. Lori pushed my cum from her mouth to mine with her tongue as we swapped the salty treat back and forth between us.


The cum now gone I allowed Lori to break our kiss. "So can she stay?" Lori asked. "What and miss out on this kind of hot sex?" I laughed. "Please Steve I already promised Sue that she could stay. Tell me what else I will do to change your mind. Please," Lori whined. "Well you can start by helping me out of my clothes," I said. Lori had me naked in no time and was rubbing her naked flesh against mine. "You could bend over the back of the couch," I suggested. "Yes Steve, sure. You want me like this?" Lori asked as she moved to my desired position. "Mmm, yes that looks good," I confirmed. "You want to take my ass," Lori invited. "I plan on it Lori," I confirmed. I ran my hand up between Lori's legs to her snatch looking for some lube. "Hmm, you are awfully wet dear. Did you like sucking my cock or did the facial make you this wet?" I inquired as I ran my lubed fingers to her asshole. "Mmm, the facial Steve, mmm, I enjoyed the cum covering my face," she moaned. "I didn't think you liked that, but I really enjoyed seeing you covered in cum Lori. Maybe you would be up for a more," I said, trying to explore her deepest fantasies as I pushed the head of my cock against her tightest hole. "Oh! It was a lot of fun. Might even be more fun to have more cum on me sometime if you like," Lori offered. "You mean a Bukkake party?" I asked as I pushed past the tight ring of her asshole. "Ooo, yes, mmm, I might be willing to try it if you let Amy stay with us," Lori groaned as I pushed in deeper. I held Lori's hips eager to see what else I could get her to agree to. "Your ass feels so tight. I love fucking your ass Lori," I said. "I know you do Steve. Ooo! Do you remember when you fucked Sue?" Lori panted between my slow thrusts. "Yes while we were in college. You set me up with her. I went with her for a year. She was a great fuck Lori," I replied holding her ass tight to my crotch. "Did you ever fuck her ass?" Lori inquired, not knowing, as we never discussed my sex with her friend before. "Yes I did. She has a great ass Lori," I stated remembering how good a fuck she was. "Better than my ass?" Lori moaned pushing back on my cock. "No one has an ass as good as yours," I said wiggling my hips into her but. "Even better than Suzanne?" Lori offered. "Yours is the best Sweetheart," I conceded thinking that Suzanne's was a close second. "So can Amy stay with us?" Lori pleaded. I didn't answer. I began to thrust hard as I was thinking of fucking Sue and Suzanne as I fucked my wife. I looked down to watch Lori's ass jiggle each time I slammed into her comparing her ass with memories of other ass's I had fucked. Lori began to scream as she started to cum bringing me to the edge. "Please let her stay!" she yelled.

No comments:

Post a Comment