Saturday, October 16, 2010

YOU ARE A VERY GOOD LOOKING WOMAN

YOU ARE A VERY GOOD LOOKING WOMANYou are a very good looking woman."


"I'm also a married woman and my rings are right there on display. What kind of creep tries to pick up a married woman and how could I enjoy dancing with a guy I think is a creep?"


"Suit yourself, but it would give you something to do. I'm going to be in the den working on the Patterson proposal. I have to be ready to submit it by the middle of the week. No sense in you sitting on the couch in front of the TV when you could be out talking with your friends."


"I'll pass sweetie. I'll wait until you can take me out."


Which was just so much bullshit! I would have loved to go out on a girl's night out with Millie and the others. I would almost certainly end up on some guy's back seat and I get a tremendous charge out of doing some guy in a parking lot. Just the thought of it was deliciously wicked, but girl's nights out were to be avoided as sooner or later they almost always caused the husband to be come suspicious. Millie had warned me on that. Millie is as big a slut as I am. I learned all about slutting around as a married woman from Millie. Never use your own house. Never use the same motel or hotel twice in a row. Never go to your hubby with any trace of the other guys stuff still in you. Don't change your sexual habits at home; do not increase OR decrease the level of sex. No phone calls to the house or from the house and don't use your cell phone because the numbers called will always be on the monthly statement. Don't fuck friends or men that your husband knows. Never, never, ever let any of your lovers know where you live. Avoid girl's nights out. An occasional one is okay, but hold it to a couple a year with several months between them and always --ALWAYS -- with women your husband knows, likes and wouldn't suspect -- like his sister Millie.


And there were a bunch more, like even though hubby doesn't look suspicious it doesn't mean that he isn't. So always watch your six (Millie got that from her husband who had been a fighter pilot) and make sure that you aren't being followed. All words to live by.


Dinner over he disappeared into his cave and I did the dishes and cleaned the kitchen. As I worked I thought back to the night that I discovered that Millie and I were sisters under the skin. Hubby was out of town on business and I had gone to a party with a guy that I had met at the gym. I went to the party knowing full well that I was going to be fucked. Things had not been going well in my marriage, at least not from a sexual standpoint, and I was ready for a hard cock. It would be my first time being unfaithful, but I was climbing walls and I intended that my itch was going to be scratched.


An hour into the party the guy, I couldn't even remember his name, led me into a bedroom that had a king-sized bed and we had gotten it on. After he came the first time I sucked him hard again and had climbed on top of him. I was fucking him reverse cowgirl when the door opened up and Millie came into the room with a man who was not her husband. There was no mistake as to what Millie intended to do as she had her hand around the man's cock and was using it as a leash to pull him along behind her. We had stared at each other for several very long seconds and then Millie had said:


"That's a king-sized bed; can we share it?"


Without waiting for an answer she and her stud had gotten on the bed with me and my guy and without once ever acknowledging that we knew each other we spent the next hour fucking our guys next to each other and then without a word being spoken between us we had swapped partners.


I couldn't believe it! On the other side of town where I rarely ever went and in a house that I had never been in before my sister in law walks in on me cheating on her brother. What are the odds on that?


Millie had finished off her guy and had swung off the bed saying, "Got to go kiddies; have to beat hubby home" and then she was gone leaving me with two guys who were not ready to quit and who didn't bother to ask me if I was. It was the first time in over ten years that I had been with two guys. The last time was the day before I met my husband. Alice Gaynor and I had been out on a double date with a couple of guys from our Managerial Economics class.


We had been to a frat party and had been drinking before the guy driving took us out to Stevens Point and parked.

No comments:

Post a Comment