Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I'LL BE BACK IN A MINUTE," AMY GIGGLED

Nina Hartley sucking dick & fucking










I'LL BE BACK IN A MINUTE," AMY GIGGLED
I'll be back in a minute," Amy giggled. Suzanne was now stroking my cock as she began to hum on my cock. I watched Amy turn and swing her hips as she walked slowly down the hall and started up the stairs. The sight of her tight firm young ass was too much. "ARGH!" I yelled as I shot my load into Suzanne's mouth. "You OK Mr. Steve?" Amy called back down the stairs. "Oh yes Amy. I am great," I hollered as I held Suzanne's head and finished cuming while fucking her face.


Suzanne finished me off then wiping her mouth she stood saying, "That was so hot Steve. I thought we were going to get caught." "You're crazy Suzanne," I shot back feeling like I had dodged a bullet. "Oh you know you liked it," Suzanne laughed then kissed me. "I always appreciate a good blow job and you are the best Suzanne," I confessed. "Better than Lori?" Suzanne pressed. "Yes better than Lori," I admitted. "Well thank you Steve. I'll catch up to you later," Suzanne winked turning to leave. "Oh thank you Suzanne," I said as I watched her swing her ass for me as she left. I do enjoy sex with Suzanne, but there always seems to be a catch. I wondered if she would tell Lori or if she would just hold it over my head to get what she wanted.


I put my cock away and ordered pizza. I was sitting in a chair at the kitchen table when Amy came bouncing down the stairs. "Ms. Suzanne leave?" Amy asked in a little girl's voice. "Um, yes and what are you wearing?" I asked, as I looked at her dressed in a white blouse, short plaid skirt, patent leather shoes with white thigh high socks and her hair in two pigtails. "This is my uniform form when I was in Catholic school. I think of you like my Stepfather Mr. Steve and I wanted to dress like I was your little girl," Amy giggled adding, "Do you like it?" "It is a very hot outfit Amy. Most men have a school girl fantasy you know," I said. "Do you have that fantasy Steve?" Amy asked the first time she hadn't addressed me as 'Mr. Steve'. "Well yes I do Amy and you certainly look the part," I complimented her. "Oh goodie! Let's play a game," she giggled. "What kind of game Amy?" I asked. "I want to pretend you are my Stepfather," Amy told me. "I guess it can't hurt anything," I said. "Great, thanks for agreeing to play, 'Daddy'" Amy giggled. This could be interesting I thought and wondered were she was going with it. It didn't take long to find out.


Amy came over to me and sat on my lap. "Am I Daddy's girl?" she asked. "Yes Amy you are Daddy's good little girl," I played along as I looked down at her firm legs in my lap. The doorbell rang. "Get up honey and get Daddy and yourself something to drink while I get the pizza," I said. I went to the door, paid the delivery boy and returned to the kitchen with the pizza. Amy was drinking a beer and handed me one. "Little girls shouldn't drink beer," I scolded her. "Have I been bad Daddy?" Amy suggested. "Hmm, yes Amy you have been a bad little girl," I played along. "Daddy are you going to spank you 'daughter' for being a bad girl?" Amy recommended. I pulled her to me; she wrapped her arms around my shoulders looking at me with her steely blue eyes as she licked her lips. I ran my hands down her shoulders to her tits. I could feel that she wasn't wearing a bra, her nipples hardening in my palms. "You know where we are going with this don't you?" I asked. "I sure do," Amy moaned then stretched up to kiss me. I kneaded her nipples between my fingers as my tongue sought out hers. Her skin burned with passion as she kissed me. I moved her to the table sat in the chair and pulled her down across my lap. "You know why I have to do this Baby," I stated in a fatherly tone. "Yes Daddy. I have been a bad girl," Amy confirmed. I smacked her ass through her skirt. "No that is not going to be satisfactory," I stated. Raising her skirt I found she wasn't wearing panties. Her ass was round and firm. Slap my hand hit her bare skin. "Ouch!" Amy mocked pain. My cock grew poking into her belly. Again I slapped her ass causing her skin to turn pink. "Ouch!" Amy cried again. "You are a bad girl Baby and must be punished," I informed her spanking her again.

No comments:

Post a Comment