Friday, October 22, 2010

I GOT MY THUMB AND PUSHED IT AGAINST HER RING WHICH OPENED WITHIN SECONDS AND MY THUMB SLID DEEP INSIDE HER ARSEHOLE TO THE KNUCKLE

I got my thumb and pushed it against her ring which opened within seconds and my thumb slid deep inside her arsehole to the knuckle. The reaction was instantaneous. "Oh fuck yes, oh yes oh-oh-oh-yyeeeeessss!" She shouted.


Her cunt muscles gripped me hard sending me over the top. I grunted like a wounded animal and sent load after thick load of high octane cum deep within the confines of her womb. She kept on shouting, "Fuck me fuck me" Over and over until my legs began to turn to jelly and I had to stop.


I collapsed across her heaving back and held onto her tits which had squashed out on each side of her. "Thankyou, thankyou." She said like a broken record. It took almost 15 minutes before I stood up again and my cock had started to shrink back to its normal size.


Brandy stood, turned then kissed me hard, "That was absolutely awesome. I now know I have never ever had a climax with Todd ever if this was anything to go by. My head is still spinning I can't believe how elated but yet calm and satisfied I feel right now, thankyou." She said and kissed me again. "I'd like to say the pleasure was all mine but it obviously wasn't." I replied and we chuckled together.


"I especially liked it when you pushed your finger up my bottom, God it sent a bolt of electricity straight to my pussy." She said running her hand up and down my sticky shaft. "Good I'm glad you enjoyed it." I replied.


She bent down and kissed my flaccid cock then put her hands between her legs and ran upstairs returning a short while later wearing only a small pair of bikini panties which were soaked at the crotch. "I'm going to keep these on for the rest of the day so I can smell your cum all the time, I'm even going to go shopping in them as well." She said and laughed to herself.


We did eventually have that drink and I dressed then returned to my decorating but I couldn't concentrate on what I was doing. About an hour or so later Brandy left her front door and looked up at me painting. She turned and looked about her then quickly lifted the front of her skirt to reveal she still had the same panties on and they still looked just as wet. She dropped her skirt, blew me a kiss and almost skipped down the road like a young girl. Brandy had had a transformation this day and it suited her without a doubt.


I never saw her again that day but couldn't get her out of my head. Every time I closed my eyes there she was. Even during the night I woke to find I had a stonking great hard on which my wife was pleased to see and took full advantage off; even then I had the mental picture of Brandy dangling on the end of my cock instead of the wife who at the time was telling me to "fuck her harder, harder"!


The next day found me at the house again but this time at the back and I hadn't seen Brandy at all not for the want of trying mind you and here it was almost 12 noon. What the heck it had been nice whilst it lasted so no use crying over spilt milk I say so I put the radio on and went about my painting.


About 10 minutes later there was a knock on the door behind me. I spun round to see Brandy leaning against the door frame with a wicked smile across her face. "Hiya sexy." She said her arms folded against her chest. She wore a long coat that stopped about shin length and shiny black stilettos with her dark brown hair curled up in a bun at the back of her head.


"Hiya back." I replied more than surprised at seeing her unannounced. "I didn't hear you come in." "The door was open I hope you don't mind. I thought I'd bring you something to eat as it's about lunch time." She said still smiling.


I looked but couldn't see anything either in her hands or on the floor. "Where is it then?" I asked inquisitively. "Here." She said and stood upright. She slowly unbuttoned her coat and slid it from her shoulders onto the floor and oh my God she looked fantastic.


She stood across the room wearing a low cut black Basque trimmed with red lace attached to a pair of very sheer black stockings again trimmed with red lace and a sheer black matching thong.


My mouth dropped open as she slowly walked provocatively towards me her ample breasts moving from side to side barely held in the small cups of the Basque.

No comments:

Post a Comment