Wednesday, November 24, 2010

HOWARD SAMPLE, ONE OF THE GUYS...



After Howard told me that I started checking out the other women at the party and comparing they way they were then against the way they were at previous pool parties. A good half dozen had gone from one piece suits and old fashioned large two piece suits to skimpy bikinis. My wife a trend setter! Imagine that!


As was our habit at social gatherings Betsy gravitated toward the women where I guess they talked about raising kids, swapped recipes and such. I ended up with the guys talking baseball and NASCAR racing. About two hours into the party Sam (my boss) came up to me and asked me to do him a favor. He had guessed wrong and didn't get enough hamburger and hot dog buns and he asked me if I would mind running to Safeway and get some more. I said that I would and then I went and found Betsy and told her what was going on.


I went to the store, got the buns and came back. I was in the kitchen putting the buns down on the counter and looking out the window. I had a good view of the pool from where I was and I saw Betsy in the pool. She had her back against the side and her arms up on the edge and her legs were floating out in front of her. Standing next to her in the water was Barry Winslow and the two were talking. I didn't like Barry. Never had, never would. He was the office back stabber - the guy who always tried to take credit for other peoples work and the guy who would never pass up a chance to shoot you through the grease by bad mouthing you to a superior if he thought it would get him ahead - and I did not like seeing him with Betsy!


At the last company Christmas party he had Betsy under the mistletoe and I didn't care for the kiss he gave her. It went on much too long as far as I was concerned. I mentioned it to Betsy on the way home and got:


"For Christ's sake Rob, it was only a Christmas kiss. The way you are carrying on some one would think I went to my knees and gave him a blow job."


No sir! I did not like Barry at all and there he was with my wife again. She was smiling at him and he said something and she laughed and then she opened her legs and Barry waded forward between them. He said something and then Betsy laughed again. Barry took a quick look around to see if any one was watching and satisfied that no one was he reached out and put his hand on Betsy's right breast. I waited for her to become enraged and slap Barry, but she just smiled at him. He said something and she laughed and he pushed his hand up under her bikini top. Her smile disappeared and she smacked his arm hard and he quickly pulled his hand away from Betsy and stepped back.


I walked out of the house and onto the patio/pool deck and Betsy saw me and waved and Barry moved away from her. I decided to keep my mouth shut about what I'd seen, especially in light of the way Betsy reacted when I brought up the kiss at Christmas. I wouldn't say anything yet, but I was getting concerned over the way Betsy's flirting was going.


About an hour later I was on my way to the bathroom and just as I walked up to the door it opened and Barry started out. I put my hand in the middle of his chest and pushed him back into the room and closed the door behind me. I intended to have a talk with him about his behavior when he was around my wife, but when he regained his balance he came at me swinging. I almost smiled at his mistake. I blocked the left that he threw and then snapped my own left into his mouth and hit him hard enough to loosen some teeth and then I proceeded to beat the snot out of the asshole. Other than that first punch he never got another one off, but he got at least a dozen of mine.


He was lying on the bathroom floor when I grabbed a handful of his hair and jerked his head up. I looked him in the eye and said:


"If I ever catch you within five feet of my wife ever again I'll cut your cock off and feed it to you. You got that?"


He didn't say anything so I got down until my mouth was six inches from his face and said:


"I asked you if you understood me asshole."


He nodded weakly and mumbled that he understood and I let go of his hair and went over to the toilet, took my whiz and left the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment